Friday, November 18, 2011

On Holiday

Yes, so, I missed yesterday's regular posting day. I had one of those lapses where I get my priorities backwards and let actual life events infringe on my blogging time.

I say that all in preface to the following news: it's likely to happen next week as well. I shall be traveling over the holiday week. I got this e-mail in my inbox from a kind-hearted stranger telling me I can get a 40-inch plasma TV at a Walgreen's in Salina, Kansas, for $7 less than anywhere I can find locally during their 72 Hours of Black Friday Event. I just thought I'd warn you as I don't know what kind of wi-fi signal I'm going to get in the parking lot tent city while I'm waiting. Posting seems unlikely.

Oh, and next Thursday is some kind of holiday as well.

This isn't to say I won't be back next week at all, just not in our predictable time slot. Don't panic though. Irregularity has only gotten a bad name due to the multi-billion dollar television ad onslaught designed to sell you dietary fiber supplements. Resist.

No comments: