Friday, January 4, 2019

All The Effort 2019 So Far Deserves

I suppose there's a way to change post dates in Blogger, but honestly I haven't looked seriously into the control features of this thing since about 2006, back when the presentation of it last mattered to anyone. So Blogger is going to tell on me: today is not Thursday. Even more self-evidently, it is also not the previous Thursday, which I also failed to post on. Being on vacation has obviously somewhat fnorked my schedule. Rest assured, gentle reader, once work starts back up again this coming Monday, I'll be back to living by rote, rattling off one samey, unexamined day after another in a perpetual cycle bumbling forward to death. It sounds bad, but as worn out as I am, I'm hoping to sleep through it.

I don't have as much time to craft something both sublime and inane, as per my usual TOO HIGH PERSONAL STANDARDS, so to hold you over, here's a picture of a spider monkey driving a golf cart.



See you next Thursday. I think.

No comments: